Changing tyre size?
To fit tyre with different size, you can do it but you should concern some limitations. If your new tyre size is either too big or too small diameter outside, all these causes can negatively affect as followed;
1. Smaller diameter outside due to smaller tyre size or smaller rim size
- Incapability in loading
- The smaller diameter outside is more likely to be inconsistent with original gear settings or speedometer.
- Higher level of fuel consumption
2. Bigger diameter outside due to bigger tyre size or bigger rim size
- The bigger diameter outside can be stuck when you are steering the wheel
- Steering wheel is more likely to be heavier.
- The bigger diameter outside is more likely to be inconsistent with original gear settings or speedometer.
As a result of, either bigger or smaller diameter size you are changing to, the new size can be different from previous size not more or less than 1 percent.
If you also still have any question regarding tyre size or diameter size suitable to your vehicle, please contact Blackcircles.co.th customer service team so that we can ensure you will get the right tyre for your vehicle.